Comprehensive CPR Instructor Course in South Texas
For many people, saving lives isn’t merely a job—it is also a calling. At To Care Enough CPR, we will help you take your first step toward turning your passion into practice. Ultimately, we hope you can share the knowledge you gain with others through our CPR Instructor course in South Texas.
Our certification course is offered at least 11 times a year, and successful graduates will be able to certify others in CPR. Check our calendar for class dates or contact us for details.
Become an AHA Instructor
To become a certified AHA instructor, you need to complete the following steps:
1. Complete an instructor candidate application for your local training center (TC) before enrolling in an Instructor Certification course. To Care Enough CPR is currently accepting instructor applications.
2. Have current AHA provider status in the discipline of the Instructor course and be proficient in all of the skills of that discipline, including ACLS, BLS, PALS, PEARS®, and Heartsaver®.
3. Complete the discipline-specific Instructor Essentials online course and print the course completion certificate.
4. Complete the discipline-specific classroom Instructor course.
5. Be monitored while teaching your first course within three months after completing the Instructor course. Training center coordinators (TCC) may require additional monitoring.
As an AHA instructor, you will have access to the latest materials on emergency cardiovascular care science, training resources, course updates, and tools through the online AHA Instructor Network. Additionally, you will be able to post class dates and times on the public website to reach more students.
At To Care Enough CPR, we will walk you through the steps and provide you the guidance needed not only to become an instructor but also to give high-quality instructions to save a life!
CPR Training and Healthcare Courses
We will guide you through the necessary steps to become an instructor and provide you with the expertise to deliver high-quality instruction that can save lives. Contact us today to learn more about our CPR training course.
Additionally, we offer other online healthcare training courses. At To Care Enough CPR, we will ensure you are always prepared to handle emergencies with confidence.