American Heart Association - Online Classes
To Care Enough CPR
Offers the Following Online AHA CPR Classes:
About Skills Sessions, Parts 2 & 3
A skills session is the hands-on portion of an AHA eLearning course and includes Parts 2 and 3 — skills practice and testing. It is conducted in-person after a student completes Part 1 online.
Depending on the course, skills sessions are conducted by AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS, or Heartsaver® Instructors. For HeartCode® system courses, the student may be able to practice and test on a Voice-Assisted Manikin (VAM) system, if that option is offered.
Students — Print your Certificate
After you complete an OnlineAHA course you can print your certificate.
- Log in to your OnlineAHA account
- Click My Courses
- Select Print Certificate under your Completed Courses
After successful completion of the online course and skills test, you will be given your AHA CPR card for the class you are taking. It does NOT designate "online" it is the same card as if you were in a classroom course.
Prior to your skills test you will be given the opportunity to practice with the equipment and manikin.
Each student has two options:
1. Go to AHA's website and purchase an online class/key. Then pay the testing center for the skills test OR
2. Purchase the AHA online class/key and skills test together from us To Care Enough CPR.
Please contact us for details; online classes vary in prices.
Online classes are great and convenient. You can take the class in the comforts of your home at a slower pace. Then come in after you finish for a short skills practice and test. THAT'S IT, EASY!
Skills test fees are non-refundable, pass or fail.
Attention Employers and Managers:
The cost and logistics of scheduling a CPR class at your site can be a nightmare. And the cost can go through the roof. We can offer class led courses at your place and accommodate your staff at your schedule.
OR: You now have the option to save time and money.
- Purchase online package with keys to take the AHA Part 1 course online.
- We can monitor the status of your employees progress online.
- Staff can be given a deadline to complete the Part 1 course.
- Staff can be sent reminders by email and to the office manager.
- Staff can be at home and off the clock to complete the Part 1 section.
- On the deadline date, we will set up a skills testing area.
- Staff arrive at the testing area - test - and back to work, max 30 min. per person.
- Can be done during business hours with minimal interruption.
- No need for any staff on the clock to stay after work for a four-hour class.
Looking for Online CPR Training? Find information about our online training courses.
Call us @ (210) 236-7710 in San Antonio, Texas, for further information about any of our CPR classes.