Hosting CPR Online Classes in South Texas
When someone is suffering from a heart attack, every second counts. When an emergency arises, are you prepared to help? At To Care Enough CPR, we are committed to teaching the skills necessary to save lives. We offer online CPR online classes in South Texas. By attending our courses, you will gain the knowledge and understanding to make a difference.
AHA Online CPR Classes
AHA CPR classes online are an effective way to learn at your own pace. Portions of our courses are hosted in an online format, which includes videos and presentations about the subject matter. Here, you will learn to identify the signs of cardiac arrest, situational awareness, and emergency response, and utilize CPR and various life support strategies.
To Care Enough CPR offers the following AHA online CPR classes:
Our classes, including the ACLS skills sessions and CPR certification in South Texas, are separated into three parts. Each component builds upon the previous one, from knowledge to practical application, culminating in a certification test at the end of the course. Upon satisfactory completion, you will receive your certification for CPR.
About Skills Sessions, Parts 2 and 3
A skills session is the hands-on portion of an AHA eLearning course. It includes Parts 2 and 3, which are the skills practice and testing portions. These are conducted after a student completes Part 1 online.
Depending on the course, skills sessions are conducted by AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS, or Heartsaver® Instructors. For HeartCode® system courses, the student may be able to practice and test on a Voice-Assisted Manikin (VAM) system, if that option is offered.
Print Your Certificate
After you complete an OnlineAHA course, you can print your certificate by:
- Logging in to Your OnlineAHA Account
- Clicking the "My Courses" Tab
- Selecting "Print Certificate" under Your "Completed Courses" Tab
After the successful completion of the online course and skills test, you will be given your AHA CPR card for the class you are taking. However, it does not designate as "online"; it will be the same card as if you were in a classroom course.
Before your skills test, you will be allowed to practice with the equipment and manikin.
Each student has two options:
1. Go to OnlineAHA's website, and purchase an online class/key. Then, pay the testing center for the skills test.
2. Purchase the AHA online class/key and skills test together from our company in San Antonio, TX.
Please contact us for details. Our online classes vary in prices.
Online classes are informative and convenient. You can take the course in the comforts of your home at a slower pace. Then, you may schedule an appointment with us for a short skills practice and test. The process is made easier for your convenience.
Please note that fees for skills tests are non-refundable: either you pass or fail.
Attention to All Employers and Managers:
The cost and logistics of scheduling a CPR class at your site can be a nightmare and can sharply increase. We can offer class-led courses at your place, and accommodate your staff at your schedule.
We also offer an alternative, so you can have the option to save time and money:
- Purchase online package with keys to take the AHA Part 1 course online.
- We can monitor the status of your employees' progress online.
- Staff can be given a deadline to complete the Part 1 course.
- Staff can be sent reminders by email and to the office manager.
- Staff can be at home and off the clock to complete the Part 1 section.
- We will set up a skills testing area on the deadline.
- The staff will arrive at the testing area, take the test, and go back to work. It will take a maximum of 30 minutes per person.
- It can be done during business hours with minimal interruption.
- There is no need for any staff on the clock to stay after work for a four-hour class.
Contact us to find an ACLS, PALS, or AHA BLS provider course near you. Our online learning center is based in San Antonio, TX.