CPR Instructor Certification Course
The course is offered at least 11 times a year. Successful graduates will be able to certify others in CPR. Contact us to receive information about the class schedule.
- Cost—$500 if Booked 72 or More Hours in Advance, $550 within 71 hours and only up until 24 hours before any scheduled class.
- Price & Availability is Subject to Change
Next Class Dates:
How can I become an AHA Instructor?
The steps are simple – get started today!
1. Complete an Instructor Candidate Application for your local Training Center before enrolling in an Instructor Course. (We, TCE, are currently accepting instructor applications!)
2. Have current AHA provider status in the discipline of the Instructor Course, and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline. Disciplines include ACLS, BLS, PALS, PEARS® and Heartsaver®.
3. Successfully complete the discipline-specific Instructor Essentials online course, and print the course completion certificate.
4. Successfully complete the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course.
5. Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within three months after completing the Instructor Course. Training Center Coordinators may require additional monitoring.
Once you become an Instructor, you will have access to the most current emergency cardiovascular care science, course updates, training resources and tools through the online AHA Instructor Network. You will also be able to post class dates and times to reach more students through our public website.
We at To Care Enough CPR will walk you through the steps and provide you the guidance needed to not only to become an instructor but to give high-quality instructions to save a life!
CALL OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS ON BECOMING A AHA CPR INSTRUCTOR
Looking to teach a CPR course? Call us now to receive more information about our CPR Instructor Class.